What it is: A lightweight serum with bakuchiol, a plant-derived retinol alternative that offers retinol-like benefits—minus the irritation or sensitivity.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and uneven skin tone, Fine lines and wrinkles, and Loss of firmness and elasticity
– Bakuchiol: Plant-based retinol alternative.
– Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes and binds water to the skin.
– Squalane: Hydrates and locks in essential moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerful serum packs the smoothing benefits of retinol without the harsh side effects. It diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while evening skin tone and reducing visible discoloration. It does not irritate or make skin photosensitive like retinoids—so it can be used during the day.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent clinical study of 33 women, aged 30 to 60, after just 1 week:
– 100% agreed skin visibly improved without flakiness, redness, or irritation
– 100% agreed fine lines appear smoother, wrinkles appear softened, skin appears brighter, and skin elasticity improved
After 4 weeks:
– 20% clinical reduction in appearance of lines and wrinkles
– 48% clinical improvement in skin firmness