What it is: A deep-cleansing gel-to-foam formula that melts away makeup, gently exfoliates, and retains moisture for fresh, soft skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, Oiliness
– 2% Gluconic Acid (PHA): Gently exfoliates for visibly even skin tone and texture.
– Sea Moss Extract: Retains moisture for soft and supple skin.
– Coconut and Amino Acid Derived Surfactants: Gently cleanse and dissolve makeup without drying the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Clean 2% PHA & Sea Moss Gentle Foaming Cleanser is gentle for even the most sensitive skin. The two percent gluconic acid (PHA) gently exfoliates while sea moss retains moisture, leaving skin feeling refreshed and supple. This cleanser is packed with coconut and amino acid-derived surfactants to melt away makeup while salicylic acid and willow bark work to unclog pores without stripping the skin.
Clinical Results: Based on a consumer testing panel of 52 people of all genders, skin tones, and skin types using Get Clean 2% PHA & Sea Moss Gentle Foaming Cleanser twice daily for 10 days, results showed:
– 95% agreed their skin felt instantly soothed and balanced
– 97% agreed their skin looked less congested after 10 days
– 97% agreed the cleanser gave them a ‘deep clean,’ and thoroughly removed dirt and oil
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.