How To Use:
For The Nose:
- Using the contour shade, apply two lines down the sides of your nose, starting near the beginning of your brow and ending at the tip of your nose. Blend product to create shadows for a slimming effect.
- Remember: these lines determine how slim your nose will be, so place them accordingly.
- Using the highlighting shade, accentuate the bridge by applying a thin line from the top to the ball of your nose and blend. This draws the light to the center of your nose, making it look straighter.
- To make the nose look shorter: Apply the contour shade to the very tip and underneath the tip between your nostrils to add shadows for the illusion of a shorter nose.
- Suck in your cheeks to find the perfect hollow from your ear to the corner of your mouth.
- Using the contour shade, apply along this line and blend upward to create the illusion of sculpted cheeks by creating shadows.
- Blend upwards to instantly give the illusion of a facelift.
- Apply blush right above the contoured line—on the apples of your cheeks—to create a naturally flushed look.
For The Jawline
- Apply the contour shade underneath your jawline to square off your chin for a more sculpted look.