What it is: An eye cream that fights the signs of aging and melts to release a double shield of hydration with liquid silk and moisture-locking Japanese white peony for instantly youthful-looking, radiant eyes.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
– Silk Extract: Provides a protective veil of hydration like a second skin without weighing it down, revealing a smooth, lustrous glow.
– Japanese White Peony Extract: Helps strengthen the skin barrier function, providing a “seal” that enables the skin around the eye area to retain moisture for reduced dryness and sensitivity.
– Hadasei-3 Complex: Tatcha’s proprietary trio of anti-aging superfoods detoxify and help reduce premature signs of aging, skin water retention, and nurture skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cushiony balm designed to refresh the delicate eye area visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while antioxidants help protect against signs of future damage. Ideal to prep the eye area for makeup application so it goes on smoother and lasts longer.
Clinical Results: Based on an independent clinical study of 30 people, after 4 weeks of twice daily use:
– 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in smoothness and hydration
– 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in the overall appearance of the eye area
– 100% of subjects agreed their eyes feel soothed and replenished
– 90% of subjects saw improvement in brightness and radiance
– 90% of subjects agreed their eyes look refreshed, more youthful
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.