What it is: A weightless moisturizer that hydrates and gives skin the nutrients it needs to maintain a natural glow.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, Dullness and uneven texture
– Hyaluronic Acid of natural origin: Effectively moisturizes while increasing water retention to prevents dehydration.
– Vitamin E and C: Increase radiance and protect skin from environmental stressors.
– Glycerin of natural origin: Moisturizes skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Daily hydrator contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E to effectively moisturize, increase skin’s ability to retain moisture, boost radiance, and protects skin from environmental aggressors. Antioxidant protection prevents premature aging, dryness and maintains healthy-looking skin.
Clinical Results: In a scientific measurement on 12 volunteers, 8 hours after application:
– +17% hydration was measured after 8 hours
In a scientific test carried out on 22 volunteers after 28 days of application:
– +44% glow was measured after 28 days of use
In a consumer test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:
– 100% found that their skin was softer and more supple
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.